Developed By: ludomind
Game Features: Leaderboards
Air Transporter is an helicopter simulator game. Control a high-power helicopter, handling all sorts of cargo as you go from one level to another. Build towers, quench (or start) fires, battle against tanks at wartime, and much more. First levels feature detailled tutorials.
- Hold [SHIFT] to activate free camera view.
- Q/E = Shift Left/Right rope UP (press [W] for both).
- A/D = Shift Left/Right rope DOWN (press [S] for both).
- Z/C = Unlink cargo from Left/Right rope (press [X] for both).
- Press [SPACE] to equalize ropes length.
- Use [MOUSE] to control helicopter.
- Use [Left Mouse Click] to drop cargo (or [X]).
- Use [ARROW] keys to control helicopter.
We have some important news to share with you about Mochi Coins and MochiGames.com! There is good news and not-so-good news.
Mochi Coins are going away. As of October 5, 2012, you will no longer be able purchase additional Mochi Coins. As of October 15, 2012, Mochi Coins will no longer exist. This means that you won’t see a coins balance in your MochiGames account, and you won’t be able to use them in games.
You have options! Our friends over at Ninja Kiwi have offered to provide you with an option to swap out your Mochi Coins for Ninja Kiwi Coins, starting on October 5th. Your other option is to simply use your remaining coins balance. So to recap, your options are: