Developed By: vkrajacic89
Game Features: Leaderboards
As a soldier your only task is to survive as long as possible by killing all the monsters. As the game progress, you will gain new levels, learn new abilities and collect new weapons. Game contains: 3 different environments and 4 unique monsters 4 different weapons 12 abilities with various effects Monster Invasion is a fun typing shooter, where player has to type fast and think clear. Few seconds of low concentration will get you killed. Game features nice graphics, and has full sound and music.
Monster Invasion is a fast paced and dynamic game. In order to survive longer, you need to type fast and make some strategic decisions. There are few things that can help you survive:
- Move frequently! The game's most inovative aspect are platforms. You can teleport from one platform to another and escape from monster's grasp. Platforms also contain various and powerful bonuses. Among those bonuses are weapons as well which can change the game status very easily!
Always shoot the nearest monsters and the ones with shorter names.
- Each weapon has ability of killing multiple monsters. Sometimes it's easier to shoot farther monsters with shorter names and that way trigger killing other monsters that are closer to you but have longer names.
When you get level for the first time, read all attributes and abilities, because carefully spent points can keep you alive for long time.
- First few levels the best atributes to invest into would be all except toughness. It increases your health and defense, which will probably not be needed first 10 mins because monster's spawn rate is still low.
- When spending points into abilities, always look at the future abilities and what they bring you. There are some powerful combinations in the game.
For instance, Pistol Maniac allows you to shoot multiple bullets in all directions. With the Frightful ability filled it can be very fun and useful combination, making monsters to run away from you.
- Another example includes attribute and ability combination. If you fill your teleportation attribute until it reaches zero seconds, and combine that with dangerously portable ability, you have almost godly move to perform all the time.
There are few other tricks in the game, which it would be better for you to discover yourself. I don't want to spoil all the fun.
Good luck and have fun!
We have some important news to share with you about Mochi Coins and MochiGames.com! There is good news and not-so-good news.
Mochi Coins are going away. As of October 5, 2012, you will no longer be able purchase additional Mochi Coins. As of October 15, 2012, Mochi Coins will no longer exist. This means that you won’t see a coins balance in your MochiGames account, and you won’t be able to use them in games.
You have options! Our friends over at Ninja Kiwi have offered to provide you with an option to swap out your Mochi Coins for Ninja Kiwi Coins, starting on October 5th. Your other option is to simply use your remaining coins balance. So to recap, your options are: